My photo
I give alligator hugs.

July 22, 2009

Something Re(Sent)ment

There are more synonyms for indignation than there are for annoyance. That is peculiar. I would have thought that more people would feel more annoyed than angry on a regular basis. But perhaps I am very very wrong. And I just don't care for my lack of commas. I'm not in the mood to dot my i's and cross my t's.

When does sweet and kind turn into boring and...predictable happen exactly? And why do people say that nice guys finish last? Because I'm pretty sure in all media it's always a short fat nice guy who is married to a tall thin gorgeous gal. Every commercial I have seen, every new movie about love sparking from getting knocked up does not include a handsome jerk. And why do guys try to be jerks anyway? It's like the ones that try to be jerks always end up being really sweet (secretly and when no one is looking) types, and the guys who always say they are nice good guys end up really fucking over people. Every man that I know that is married is way out of their wife's league. Nice guys don't finish last, boring predictable guys finish last.

Where is that passion? Where is that need to start an argument just for the hell of it? It's not there. I don't know what to do with this now. Why has this unnecessary pile of problems landed on my lap? Did I ask for this? Did I put myself in this situation? Is this just another hurdle to overcome? I'm not really sure. But for now, I am annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment