My photo
I give alligator hugs.

May 30, 2010

Update Schmupdate .

My head is so filled with bullshit problems of two year old children that I have nothing to say. For the past two months I have been strapped for cash, adding more and more debt onto my credit card, lecturing my boyfriend to get a fucking job already (and it's not that I'm angry, because I'm not, he just needs to hurry up and settle for some crap job because I cannot keep our heads above water any longer), and dealing with screaming two year olds who suck at life because their parents should not have had kids.

I already want to leave Kentucky. After a year or so I will get the itch to move again and again until I realize that there is no place like home. If only I had red sparkly shoes that would me there instead of a 400 plane ticket. If only.

No comments:

Post a Comment