My photo
I give alligator hugs.

June 19, 2010

Too many holes, too many holes.

Why are rich white people so annoying? I wish they would all just blow up or something. Seriously it seems like all medical professionals and the like treat me like I am scum because I have tattoos. Example: today at the dentist all the dental assistants looked at me like trash and seemed pretty irritated that I dare show my tatted up body in the their rich white dental office. I'm sure most of their patients are having affairs and are addicted to Vicodin. But no- I'm the one with the problem. And since I had two cavities I obviously had a mouth full of cavities. Gawd. Go fuck yourself.

And then they were going to overcharge me the receptionist was like, "do you want to call your parents so they can give me their credit card number?" Um, I'm 23 and I live 1500 miles away from home in mother-fucking kentucky, do you really think my parents are in the mood to pay for my cavities? I left without paying for a damn thing, and without getting any damn holes filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment