My photo
I give alligator hugs.

July 23, 2010

Land of Shut the Fuck Up.



So this is a bumper sticker on my car. Compared to my other stickers it's pretty chillax and non-offensive. At least that's what I thought, until some stupid fucking douche bag in the airforce WROTE all over it tonight. Look if you're going to write on someone's car in permanent marker it better be something that actually argues with the message not just information about yourself. So basically all they wrote was what division they were in, in the airforce. I'd like to start by saying that this sticker has nothing to do with the MILITARY. And I don't give a flying fuck that you were in the military and that you killed a bunch of people to protect something you don't have and never will, which is freedom. Second of all in your narrow dumb ass mind you are free and you fought for freedom which includes FREEDOM OF MOTHERFUCKING SPEECH asshole. If you don't like the message my car portrays then don't look at it-don't fucking write on it. Or even better write a note on a piece of paper and leave it under my windshield, or even better yet sit there and wait for me to come out to my car so you can talk to me in person about what that message means to you.

Chances are if I have politically liberal stickers on my car I don't give a fuck what your last job was and I'll probably just removed your stupid message as soon as I get my hands on some nail polish remover (which was done the minute I got home.)

So whoever did that can go fuck themselves and then maybe get a book and read it. Educate yourself. Do us all a favor and learn something before you open your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment